|Nausea is a kind of indirect disease which occurs due to certain reaction in the body. A person suffering from stomach pain might undergo this condition. During Nausea a patient suffers from dizziness, sweating, stomach pain, weakness and paleness of the body. The probable causes of Nausea are sickness, indigestion, stress, strain, overeating, and alcohol and drugs intake.
Home remedies for Nausea are:
- Intake of gingerroot with water.
- Intake of peppermint and chamomile tea.
- Consumption of rice water.
- Ginger tea is also an efficient alternate.
- By drinking excess water to reach the stage of vomiting. This way stomach can be cleaned to get rid off nausea.