As an indicator of the general health, nails are an important part of the body. Also, nails hold a special importance in the beauty of the hands of a woman. So to have healthy nails, it is important to take care of them on a regular basis. With these tips, you can now impart a healthy look to your nails at home:
- Massaging castor oil or olive oil to make your nails strong, healthy and shiny.
- If you wear nail paint regularly, make it a point to keep it off for at least one to two days so that your nails can breathe.
- Hydrogen peroxide dipped cotton swab can be used to clean nails and whiten them underneath.
- To clean the nail and cuticle, you can put the fingertips in half lemon and rub vigorously.
- A manicure is very important for the hands as well as the nails. Also, before the manicure, dip your nails in warm water with lemon juice.