|Menopause is the shutting down of female reproductive system. It is a very common event which every woman has to face in their life. This period comes when a women is aging between 45-55 years. During this stage certain disorders are to be faced by women. Symptoms during this disorder are hot flushes, depression, insomnia, fatigue, dizziness, less interest in sex and palpitation.
Home remedies for this disorder are:
- Intake of calcium products.
- Intake of food which are rich in vitamin D.
- Beet juice can be taken thrice daily.
- Carrot seeds can be taken in the hot boiling milk.
- Outdoor sports are helpful in such a disorder.