|In addition to all the verbal communication that you make, gestures are also an important part of expressing yourself. Hands are a very important way to emphasise when you are speaking. Also, hands tell a lot about the personality of an individual. It is very important for one to take care of the hands. For this, the following tips can be followed:
- Skin of the hands is very sensitive and exposed; therefore it needs to be taken care of.
- The hands should be moisturised at least four times in a day.
- To remove dead cells, exfoliation of the hands should be done with a scrub once a week.
- While working in the sunlight, they should be protected with gloves and also a sunscreen should be used.
- While working in the open like in a garden, rubber gloves can be worn.
- Use your face cream occasionally on the hands as well.
- Take care of your hands on a daily basis to prevent wrinkles and ageing of the hands.