|Gastritis is a common problem in which inflammation of the stomach occurs at its upper side usually. In this disease a patient looses appetite and faces the troubles like coated tongue and bad breath. It is a common problem, not a major one, which occurs due to improper and irregular food intake.
Home remedies for gastritis are:
- Intake of coconut water twice or thrice a day.
- Juice of potato is very effective in the gastritis.
- Complete fruit diet is very effective for instant gastritis relief.
- Cheese and curd should be taken.
- Intake of enough water always resists the problem of gastritis.