|Eczema is a kind of skin disease. This skin disorder is also known by the name of dermatitis. Itching and reddishness of the skin surface, dry, flake and swelling of the skin are some common observed symptoms of the eczema.
Some home remedies to fight eczema are as follows:
- Application of paste of camphor and sandalwood on the infected area
- Application of nutmeg paste is also beneficial
- Vitamin E oil or a fruit containing this vitamin can be applied on the surface affected.
- Dairy products should be avoided in eczema
- Eczema infected area should be kept wet with natural body oil