|Chicken Pox is a viral disease which occurs by the attack of varecilla zoster virus or VZV. It is highly contagious. It is a kind of disease that spreads from person to person by direct contact or by air from an infected person's coughing or sneezing. It is usually seen in the children. Chicken pox start with slight fever, headache and weakness then later after 3 or 4 days rashes starts appearing on the chest.
Home remedies given in chicken pox are:
- Bath of oatmeal.
- Green peas water reducing itching of skin during chicken pox.
- Application of baking soda
- Application of vitamin E oil
- Intake of soup of carrot and coriander
- Intake of raw fruit, salad and lemon juice