|Body rashes are generally symptoms of some skin diseases. Body rashes occur due to inflammation of skin surface. Body rashes can occur due to certain allergies or due to any disease. Allergies are usually the main reason of body rashes and they come from some pollutants like food, plants, chemicals, animals, pollens and even fabrics. Body rashes are also observed by wet clothes.
Indian home remedies to cure body rashes are:
- Application of olive oil.
- Applying baking powder on the skin surface affected by body rashes.
- AleoVera can also be applied on rashes.
- By applying calcium water through a cotton cloth.
- Vitamin C can be taken to avoid such rashes.