|Arthritis is an inflammatory chronic disorder which affects your joints and other body parts. Patient with arthritis disease faces pain in joints and find difficulties in movements. Arthritis causes joint inflammations, weak immune system, and there is also swelling in joints and other body parts. Arthritis damages body tissues, affects joint's shape and its movement, and results in joint pain.
Arthritis is a regular problem therefore its better to get it treated in a natural way at home.
The following are a few simple cures that might help in relieving pain of arthritis.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey mixed in a cup of warm water taken twice a day are good for curing arthritis.
- Two teaspoons of juice from fresh leaves of bathua should be consumed daily and that too empty stomach.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with warm water helps cure arthritis.
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water taken once or twice a day brings relief.
- Rub the aching joints with hot vinegar to get some relief from pain.
- Add one tablespoon cod liver oil to the juice of one orange, whip and drink before sleeping.
- One raw clove of garlic every day is very beneficial. This clove can be fried in ghee (clarified butter) or castor oil. Take for 2 months.