Acne is an inflammatory skin disease that can occur in any age but common in adolescence and adults. It is common on face, cheeks, nose and necks. In this disease there blocking of the skin pores. It occurs when oils, dust, dead skins get deposited on skin area. The factors responsible for acne disease are hormonal changes, maximum oil deposition, and bacterial infections.
Home remedy for acne serves as the best and natural way of heading your way towards achieving flawless skin. Some of the home remedies are listed below:
- Apply turmeric and neem leaves paste or turmeric and sandalwood paste on the affected areas.
- Boil tulsi leaves in water, cool it and apply on affected areas with cotton.
- Gently apply fresh limejuice on pimples and blackheads.
- Dab the mixture made by combining 1 tsp fresh coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric powder on the pimples, while going to bed in the night and wash it off when you wake up the next morning.
- Take a few fresh curry leaves and make a paste. Apply the paste on the acne-affected area and keep it overnight and wash it off with warm water the next morning.
- Apply the paste made of nutmeg (Jaiphal) and raw milk on acne and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-12 days and see the magical effects.
- Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and make a paste to apply on the acne pimples overnight.
- For people with oily skin, the perfect home remedy is to apply a paste made by mixing sandalwood and few drops of rosewater on the acne affected area for about an hour and then wash off gently.
- For dry skin, the best remedy is to take a piece of sandalwood and rub it on a smooth stone and make a paste using a few drops of raw milk. Apply the mixture on the acne and keep it for an hour and thereafter gently wash with water.