|Acidity is related to heartburn and gas formation in stomach. Acidity leads to the sour or burning sensation in the chest. Its common symptoms are dyspepsia, heartburn and formation of the ulcers.
One can take many remedial measures to get rid of acidity. Some of the home remedies are listed below:
1. Cut a lemon into thin strips and dip in salt. Eat before meals to prevent heartburn. It is an effective natural cure for heartburn.
6. Make a fine powder of ginger powder, black pepper, dried mint leaves, asafetida (hing), anise seeds, coriander seeds, cumin, fennel and common salt taken equally. Take one teaspoon of this powder with water, twice a day after meals
2. Take some mint leaves, chop them and boil in a cup of water and sip slowly after meals. It has good results in the treatment of acidity.
3. Eat a banana daily. It is very common natural remedy for acidity.
4. Take a piece of Jaggery (gur) and keep it in the mouth and slowly suck it to reduce the acidity.
5. Drink coconut water 4-5 times a day. It is an effective natural treatment for acidity.